Monday, August 22, 2011

Experience as an Intern at Michele & Group!

Ever since the sixth grade I have wanted to work in the field of Advertising and/or with a magazine. I am only 18 but was lucky enough to get this chance to be an intern at Michele & Group and be able to learn from the best! I have got to see how everything works behind the scenes and gain experience in working with clients and models. I was even able to go to a calendar and website shoot and help make some of the props! I was able to incorporate my love for art into the advertising and modeling world!  This job has prepared me for my future career in more ways than one! I was able to further improve my organizational, office, and networking skills. Shea was the best mentor I could have asked for! Sadly my internship is ending tomorrow because I have to leave and go back to school. However, this internship was able to teach me so much and give me such great experience that I was able to get an internship with a magazine in Florence, Italy for this upcoming semester! Thank you again Shea and everyone at Michele & Group for this great experience!

-Carly

If you would like to book any models or any of our photographers/hair and make up artists please go to: http://www.micheleandgroup.com/ !

If you would like to contact Michele & Group the list of contacts are below:
Call or email us TODAY to book our elite fleet of models across the country... FLORIDA, LOS ANGELES, LAS VEGAS, ATLANTA, CHARLOTTE, NEW YORK.  We've got you covered for photo shoots, catalogs, commercials, spokesmodels, tradeshows, conventions, commercials, and MORE! We can work with you on any event with any budget.  Let us show you what it feels like to work with a top modeling agency!

BECOME A FAN: www.facebook.com/micheleandgroup.com

FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/micheleandgroup.com

GENERAL QUESTIONS AND TALENT SUBMISSIONS info@micheleandgroup.com

SHEA DAVIS Executive Director shea@micheleandgroup.com

EVA CONNORS Vice President eva@micheleandgroup.com

VALERIE WINCH Model Development/Booker valerie@micheleandgroup.com

MANDY SACKETT Director/Booker mandy@micheleandgroup.com

ERIN MCKINNON Booker erin@micheleandgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment