Friday, August 19, 2011

SUPERMODEL INSPIRATION

So working in the office today Valerie & I thought we needed a little inspiration. I think back to what makes me love what I do...and how it all started. I grew up in the time of SUPERMODELS...Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington. I piled in my mom's bed every Saturday morning to watch these women featured on Style with Elsa Klensch on CNN. When George Michael decided to feature these Supermodels in his videos for FREEDOM and TOO FUNKY he struck gold. These videos somehow made the models accessible in a way they had never been before. These songs became my anthems played over and over again as I strutted around the house. Who would have thought that one day I would decide to represent models at the best boutique agency in the world Michele & Group, Inc. One of these days we will have our very own SUPERMODEL...could it be you? http://www.micheleandgroup.com/

TOO FUNKY


The models featured in this video include Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Tatjana Patitz, Cindy Crawford, and male models John Pearson, Mario Sorrenti, and Peter Formby.

Happy Friday Loves!

Shea Davis - Executive Director - Michele & Group, Inc.
http://www.micheleandgroup.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment